Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Daniel at 3 1/2 months

here are some pictures of Daniel they were taken last sunday so he was about three and a half months old. He did really well in the photo shoot I think the camera loves him, we do at least. I cant believe it has been over three months since he was born. It feels like yesterday, people tell you that time flys by but you dont expect it to go by quite so fast. I am afraid to blink he will be in school then graduating. It has been so fun though, I wouldnt trade it for the world. Enjoy the pictures everyone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is a keeper. So cute. Love Grandma

Unknown said...

ADORABLE!!! I definitely miss that little guy (and his parents of course). :)

Anonymous said...

I think that he is a natural, could it have something to do with his 20 hour shoot that he had done in you belly? any how babe i love all of them, he is so freaking cute. the best part was wen we got them at the house i went through them with monica and she was all happy and what not. but perhaps i did not stay on the one of the family long enough. and she said can i please i wanna see cova go back. love you babe

jonathan9REY said...

Awesome pictures! You guys look great--especially Daniel =)

Anonymous said...

Girl, he is so cute, but I guess that's to be expected, I mean look at his aunt and cousins. I'm so happy to be an aunt on my side of the family. Can't wait till I get home from Iraq. I don't know who I'll wanna hug first. I miss you soooo much and can't wait to meet my nephew...love you guys