Friday, May 23, 2008

Honda

So we went to the Honda dealership to look at a Honda Odyssey because it is more convenient than the Pacifica, and left with a 2007 Honda civic. We decided that we are probably going to have more kids soon, and we were going to be so upside down if we traded in the truck so we decided to go ahead and keep it. We traded the Nissan instead. The gas mileage itself is going to save us so much money and it is just a better car all the way around. The only thing this means is I am going to have to keep working longer than I thought but oh well right. I like working and it gets me out of the house, in a few years we will see where we are at but right now all is good. Alex basically Got a really nice Father's Day gift. He is happy and I feel like he is safer and we don't have to throw money into our gas tank as often. This is the actual car we have in our garage. Woo Hoo for new cars.

No comments: