Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Welcome


So turns out that living In North Carolina is Alright we have really had a blessed time here We have lived in our first home now for a year and just had our first baby. Times are great to us even when gas prices are not. Having Daniel around is super fun. I cant even imagine life without him. He is such a great baby. I know all moms say that their babies are the greatest, but he really is. Always so calm and cool, and happy he is always smiling and laughing. Ok so it may be that I am just more calm with him than I thought I would be. For some reason I thought that I was going to be really impatient with him sort of like I am with the rest of life(a whole different story). Alex is such a great help too, always willing to lend a hand, arm, leg, you get the point. None the less life is good and I hope you enjoy our blog and a little insight to life with the Orantes family in NC, so Welcome!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too cute. He's my baby. Proud Grandma.