Thursday, May 22, 2008

Three months

I cant believe it has been three months since I had Daniel. It is amazing how fast time goes by when you have a baby. I thought that Feburary 22 would never come and it has came and gone in an instant. Now we are onto bigger and better things like grabbing a rattle. Yes you heard me He grabbed his rattle today. I put him down for tummy time and he was looking around so a put his rattle within reach of him and he grabbed it right away. At first I thougth it was a fluk so I took it and put it back and he grabbed it again and pulled it towards him then proceded to suck on it. Woo hoo what a big step. I have video of it but I have yet to figure out how to sucessfully upload video to the blog but promise when I can I will let you see it. Daniel is getting so big, I should have a weight report for you sometime next week. I figure he is somewhere around 13 pounds but I am not sure; he feels like a ton in his car seat. But that is ok I guess I can let him grow up ;)

No comments: